Tangsi Beach With color of sand is pink (Pink Beach) East Lombok

Tangsi Beach (Pink Beach) East Lombok
One of the wonders of Lombok are the Pink Beach. In the world there are 8 beaches sand-colored Pink. 2 of 8 beaches that exist in Indonesia. There's one in Labuhan Bajo Flores. and another one is on Jerowaru, East Lombok, Lombok. the question is why the beach it was Pink/red. The Red Sand is derived from Red Coral washed ashore. Coral reefs were then mixed with sand-white sand. sand-white sand mixed with Red Coral that is what looks like a pink. so, it's no wonder, when a lot of people who carry this sand-sand into the bottles. As if it never runs out of exploring the natural beauty that is served by two Lesser Sunda. Let's enjoy and are thankful for the natural beauty of Indonesia

Pink Beach is located on the island of Lombok. Precisely, the southeastern end of the island of Lombok. It is set in the Jerowaru subdistrict of East Lombok Regency. I've heard this Pink Beach from my best friend, Andri Anto Setiawan. I initially did not believe that there is a Pink Beach on lombok. I me, Pink Beach is in Labuhan Bajo, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara.

In March 2013, I got my assignment in East Lombok for 8 days, but that time I haven't had a chance to go there. Friday afternoon, April 27, 2013 one friend called me, her name is Yudion. MAS, let's Tomorrow streets to Pink Beach with kids!. the same who wrote and we ride kesananya what?, I said. About 12 people and our Pink Beach car leases and loans, he added

My heart joy on hearing the good news. Without alkaline stale I immediately mengiyakan my invitation to Pink Beach.

Hours: 17:00 is already showing. Time home office. I immediately rushed back to kos that is located not far from the Office. I was immediately rebahan in rooms kos. I am happy but I still thought to Pink Beach. Thought not because I don't love to want to Pink Beach, but, because previously I've promised it to my other friends. Wayan namnya. She is one of keamaman staff in the Office.

I was confused. I fall asleep with kebingunganku. After waking up in the morning, I beranikan myself to tell Wayan. After a few seconds of chat-chat, Wayan not disputed. Rescheduling might need to go to Kuta.
Read Also: Tanjung Ringgit Beach / Cape Ringgit East Lombok
I chose Pink Beach not because more beautiful Pink Beach, kuta beach is not interesting. I am more attracted to Pink Beach due to its location, its heavier and Pink Beach is a bit heavy if had dilaju with motorcycles. While there is a ride car, I thought.


April 28, 2013, right on Saturday: 7.00 hours, I've been in Office. Mother Norma also comes. eleven others yet to come. Due to the incomplete Office into the kitchen I went for breakfast that was already purchased before leaving for the Office.

This trip had to pass two West Lombok Regency central Lombok and then new East Lombok. Average speed 80-90 Km/h. The streets of Nice and smoothly. Passing the jerowaru subdistrict, East Lombok Regency forced us to slow down because of damaged roads. The former asphalt-blacktop chipped, uneven rocks. soon enough we were on the road. Houses in the street many are not teraliri of electricity.

In front of the houses of many corn-the corn is dried. Residents here are indeed many self-described as farmers of maize growers. Because the land here is suitable for growing corn. After 2 hours we finally arrived. And some direct parking guides set up our car crash. While walking in the entrance there is an inscription "Pink Beach".
Pink Beach East Lombok
The original name of this beach is the beach actually Tangsi. Maybe for rebranding the beach so that the name is easy to remember. That's the necessity of branding. Alas, East Lombok Regency Government has not been optimal in the mem-branding road infrastructure leading to the beach this Tangsi.

When I try to look at its shores. It turns out that the beaches are still much about 300 meters from the highway. Course of any Rocky left and right still be Bush. Parking in parking his car suggested that on top of it. I estimate the time in addition to money, the course was indeed damaged parkirnya could for the parking.

If you want to force, actually we can park our car near the beach. But we will trouble while returning it later, because the course of charting the path is broken. Maybe we could use a car to the beach when using 4WD.

I have to go down the path of uneven and rocky. I could see a beautiful Pink Beach from a distance. The color of the water is so blue and clear. Right next to the beach, there is the pink beaches of the Cape ends somewhat overhanging to the sea. With the existence of the headland, the sea water left hand looked so different from the other. The water looks so calm and blue.

It was so blue and crystal clear, deep down I wanted to nyebur in that sea. I also left out of groups. I still see a few Japanese tourists who were taking photographs against the background of the Cape.

In houses which we frequent, also sell snacks and drinks. I tried to note there has been no Government built facilities such as the Gazebo, etc. Perhaps here there are lodging, I looked around the beach. There are two guesthouses shaped cottage located on the left side of the road to the beach.

Her lodgings are on the top of the Hill and viewnya directly overlooking the beach. If you want to see the sun rise, then you must stay at this cottage. When the morning opening the door of your room. You can see the atmosphere of the beach at Sunrise Tangsi appears behind Cape Tangsi. Beautiful ... hopefully one day can enjoy the sunrise from this cottage

After completing the Affairs of his life many people finished, me and kawa friends heading to the beach. I try to take one handheld sand. True white sand mixed with red sand. The red sand is derived from fragments of Red coral, so it emits reddish color on the beach. The left side of the beach directly bordering tanjung Tangsi.

some Japanese tourists hire a boat to explore the beauty of the surrounding pink beach. Not some old hose offered us some fishermen to go to the beach sand is more pink. He thinks even more pink than the coast of pink Beach itself, the middle name.

11.00 pm: right, some comrades agreed to cross the Beach Cape Center, Sedui Beach, and Gili Petelu. We try to bid on two small boats for 13 people. Finally we could 200 thousand rupiah per boat. Some of My friends try bargaining tool, we can snorkel with rents of 15 thousand per set.

two boats has been prepared by two guides. Some people including wanted to scramble into a boat is better, including myself. Alas, I've had the same preceded by other friends. I had to go up to the boat.
Read Also: Kuta beach is also on lombok
Our first goal adaalah Cape to the middle. along the journey towards the middle of the Cape, we see the beautiful sights, its water so blue. On the way we saw cliffs. That there are cliffs which perforated the core. In my heart wanted to stop used to be there.

No how much longer I saw the small island that is in the middle of the sea. Our guide told us that it was the Gili Petelu. Gili has a meaning small island. hundreds of even thousands of Gili that exists in the entire province of West Nusa Tenggara became the attraction. Including the three Gili TraMenA (Trawangan, Meno, and water) which is already widely known. (to be continued)

Location And Maps Tangsi Beach (Pink Beach) East Lombok


Comments